Sunday, March 3, 2013

MyFridgeFood - Help with Pinterest


Hello Everyone - just wanted to address all the emails I've been getting... figured this would help :)



I had to take the site down for a couple hours to run security scans, however, this caused Pinterest to block MyFridgeFood from being pinned. The site is fine now, they're just being cautious (which I understand)

The issue should be resolved shortly, I just wanted to mention it since I've been getting a lot of emails about the Pins not working. I could sure use all the help I can get with to the site back up to full power, so if you use Pinterest (and have a few minutes to spare) - feel free to send them an email asking to unblock MyFridgeFood :)

Here's the link:  Pinterest - Help

1 comment:

  1. Please unblock myfridgefood.com. I read and copy recipes from here everyday.

    ReplyDelete

MyFridgeFood